1. 2 lbs. “New” Desiree Potatoes
3. 1 Head of Broccoli
4. 1 Head of Red Romaine-This variety does not store for long and should be eaten very soon.
5. 1 Bunch of Carrots-Use your carrot tops to make stock. Carrots store better with green tops removed.
6. Mixed Cherry Tomatoes
7. Walla Walla Onions-We will not have more onions for a couple of weeks. L You can also use your onion tops to make stock.
8. Zucchini/Squash-Recipe on back for a comfort food casserole side dish in case you are running out of things to do with zucchini and squash. Don’t forget they are great on the barbecue.
9. ½ Pint of Raspberries
11. Cucumber-I hope no one gets a bitter one!
Meat customers are receiving a whole chicken.