2. 1 Bunch of Garlic Scapes-You can discard the flower heads. Wonderful diced in potato salad or in a stir fry.
3. ½ lb. of Adelaide True Baby Carrots
4. Head Lettuce-with Rouge D’Hiver, an old French red romaine variety and Little Gem
5. 2 Kinds of Pak Choi-The flea beetles like them as much as we do! These are yummy raw or in a stir fry. Add at the end of cooking to retain crunch.
6. Asian Braising Greens-with Mizuna and Spicy Mustard- These can be eaten raw, braised in a stir fry or as a side dish. The mustard tends to be a little spicy.
7. ½ lb. of Snow Peas
8. 1 lb. of Zucchini
9. 1 Pint of Strawberries
10. ½ Pint of Raspberries-First of the season!
Meat Customers are receiving 2 lbs. of Ground Beef and a Top Sirloin Steak.